Co-Written By Crystal Squires and Alice Round
What to expect from the e-book:
- In this eBook we aim to explain wholesome nutrition in infants and young children and why it is so important.
- Over 30 pages of recipes, tips and tricks for mothers or mum’s to be
- The book is packed with sample meal ideas and planners for up to 2 year olds.
- As a mother Crystal has supplied a fantastic list of her son’s most favourite puree’s from when I first introduced him to solids along with some of his favourite foods (recipes) that she regularly cooks for him.
- The great breast vs bottle debate pros and cons
- Valuable micronutrients to get in your child’s diet and in which foods these are rich in and much much more!
*** Upon purchase of this book you will receive an email which will contain a link to download, please download and save book to your Computer/I pad etc as this link is only valid for 24 hours ***